We at Schulman's Movie Bowl Grille ("MBG" or "We" or "Us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy, which describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the website http://www.moviebowlgrille.com/ (our "Website"), as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include references or links to this policy.
- Through information we receive if you follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, which may include information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, date of birth ("personal information").
- That is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as movie preferences.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, gifs, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties. For example, certain of the services offered on the site, including movie ticket purchases are offered through third party service providers with which we have contractual relationships. Regular movie ticket purchases are currently made through Movie Tickets.com. Inc., Ready Theater Systems, Omniterm POS and Ticketsoft.
When making an online regular movie ticket purchase you are leaving the Schulman's MBG Website for another party’s site. Any personal or financial information, such as credit or debit card numbers and/or bank or other financial institution account number information that you provide in connection with any such purchase is provided directly to that third party service provider, not Schulman's MBG, and is subject to the terms of that service provider’s own privacy policies. The movie ticket purchase servicers do not share any of the personal or billing information that you provide in connection with any purchase with Schulman's MBG, except that the computer servers in our theaters may receive an encrypted credit card number so that it can be matched against your purchase order when you arrive at the theater to print your ticket.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of posting material, or respond to surveys or promotions sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- We provide various informative features as part of this Website, including theater and movie information, ticket pricing and show times. We may also offer opportunities for Website interaction, submissions or registrations. For example, we may offer opportunities to post comments, request information regarding theater rentals or birthday parties, or obtain tickets or gift cards. To operate these features, we may request and collect certain personal information provided by our visitors, including, but not limited to, name, home and email addresses, telephone numbers and other identifying information. We may use collected personal information to respond to visitor inquiries or requests; allow online submissions or registrations; improve our services; protect the security of our visitors, system, service and/or Website; for marketing, advertising and/or promotional use; for resume submissions and employment consideration; and to survey visitors about various topics, including their entertainment preferences and service offerings. We may use contract and/or third party service providers to provide a specific Website services. The personal information collected through this Website may be combined and maintained with information we collect offline.
Usage Details, IP addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Schulman's MBG, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to info@Schulman's MBGdest.com.
- Promotional Offers from Schulman's MBG. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by Schulman's MBG to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to info@Schulman's MBGdest.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information for as long as it is needed to maintain our business records in the ordinary course, to preserve our database and Website records, to comply with laws governing our business, or if there are authorized requests for retention and/or disclosure from government, law enforcement or the courts. This means that we may retain personal information for years after the initial collection of the information.
How to Change Collected Personal Information
The submission of personal information over our Website is voluntary. You may request that we update or change certain personal information that we have collected about you by contacting us here http://moviebowlgrille.westworldmedia.us/connect/contact.
Certain information that we have collected may need to be retained for security purposes, in accordance with various laws or per our business retention practices. We retain the right to refuse to change or delete certain personal information.
You have the choice to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, and to limit our disclosure of your information to other companies. You may opt out by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you .We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
ADDRESS: Schulman's Movie Bowl Grille 3501 Corsican Blvd, Corsicana, TX 75109
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org